It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 4th September 2018
Insight & Marketing Effectiveness Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £45000 - £54000 per annum
Marketing | Insights | Analytics | Data | B2B | Effectiveness
INSIGHT & MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS MANAGER
Are you passion about marketing data? Niche Recruitment are looking to hire an Insight & Marketing Manager to work for their Abingdon based client. Ideally with experience in B2B, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting data from customers and the marketplace to deliver insight that will assist in the future development of the business
- Optimising online tools to build a high quality insight strategy through continuous research
- Planning and implementation of insight projects, ensuring cost saving measures are adhered to
- Using effective analytic marketing tools to improve in the effectiveness of relevant marketing activities through the utilisation of appropriate resources
- Being responsible for the decision making using data and insight and effectively delivering your findings to the marketing team and key partners
To be considered for the role of Insight & Marketing Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of market & customer research for insight gained from a similar role
- The ability to effectively measure marketing activities through framework analysis
- Strong communication skills, written & spoken to work interpersonally and with suppliers
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment
The role itself…
In this newly created role, the Insight & Marketing Manager will work closely alongside other Marketing Managers and Product Managers. Taking a leading role in the delivery of market & customer insight, the ideal candidate will be a data analysis geek. Using a robust and effective business strategy, led by data research through relevant marketing activities, you will be responsible for the delivery of optimal ROI.
What the company is like…
A well-established IT company based in Abindgon, Oxfordshire, the new and pivotal role of Insight & Marketing Manager will play a vital part in the business expansion as the business goes through a transitional period. The right candidates will be rewarded with a generous and competitive starting salary, performance related bonuses, and access to a host of other valuable benefits including private healthcare and a Pension Plan.
How do you apply…?
If you are a passionate market & insight expert, then we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!