Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £35000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Management Accountant | Accounting | Finance | Purchase Ledger
Posted on 4th October 2019
Are you a Management Accountant with a background in Purchase Ledger? Looking for a new role with a fantastic brand who are highly regarded in their industry and growing steadily?
Our energetic client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team following a period of positive internal change due to growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Finalising all aspects of period-end account, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Posting journals, including review against budgets and forecasts and variance analysis.
- Reviewing all control accounts with a key focus on Purchase Ledger.
- Updating rolling forecast with actual monthly data.
- Assisting with the production of the annual financial budget, including presenting to Board
- Producing VAT returns and processing Intrastat submissions.
- Supporting Head of Finance with insurance renewals and ongoing claims.
- Managing internal audit controls and introducing new processes.
- Managing the AP team, ensuring a clean ledger at month end.
- Signing off key supplier statements
- Completing annual appraisals and reviews with two direct reports
In order to be considered you will need:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar role.
- A background in Purchase Ledger
- CIMA or ACCA accreditation OR part-qual with significant relevant practical experience
- A driven attitude with proven ability to motivate a team and meet tight deadlines
The role itself…
Is the result of growth within the Finance team, due to wider business growth of this fantastic brand. Following a recent hire within Purchase Ledger, the Management Accountant will manage two direct Purchase Ledger reports and take joint responsibility for the Management Accounting alongside a colleague at the same level. Acting as "number two" to the Finance Manager, you will take a pivotal role in the forward growth of the team.
What the company is like…
You will be joining this unique brand in an exciting period of growth, with ownership and accountability, giving you the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the business and contribute to the brands future. This role offers an exciting and unique range of employee perks in a team-focused dynamic environment!
How to apply…
If this vacancy ticks all your boxes and fits in with your experience, then get in touch by submitting your CV ASAP in response to this advert.