Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 5th October 2018
Marketing Campaign Executive
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £27000 per annum
Marketing | Social Media | Digital Marketing | Campaign Management | Content
Niche Recruitment are looking for a creative and innovative Marketing Executive, ideally with experience working within a fast paced marketing agency environment, to support and deliver the marketing communications for their Swindon based client. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering marketing campaigns across direct & ATL channels
- Managing creative omni-channel campaigns to plan
- Liaising with the internal teams and department leads
- Ensuring campaigns are relevant and on-brand
- Making & maintaining strong relationships with internal & external contacts
To be considered for this exciting role as a Marketing Campaign Executive, you must have the following:
- Broad marketing knowledge across offline and digital marketing
- Sound knowledge of web tools (blogs, RSS feeds & social media)
- Creative writing skills, with basic knowledge of Copyright laws
- Experience in project planning & management
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Great organisational skills, and the ability to multitask
The role itself…
Joining on an initial 3 month contract, the Marketing Campaign Executive will deliver high quality marketing campaigns & communications, across the organisation from brief to delivery and post campaign reporting. Your organisation skills must be top-notch to manage a busy, varied workload within our client's internal Marketing Agency. They are seeking someone with the drive and commitment to transform the way in which they communicate through marketing campaigns and realise new opportunities through successful collaboration. Your project management and planning skills will be second to none and being a first point of contact you will be a very strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders!
What the company's like…
The Marketing Campaign Executive will be working within a growing marketing team which offers great career development opportunities. You will be welcomed into a great team of like-minded, dynamic marketers, where you will be encouraged to share your new ideas and feel empowered by those around you.
How do you apply…?
Michelle would be delighted to hear from you, so get in touch today if this sounds like the perfect role for you.