Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Marketing Campaign Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £32000 - £35000 per annum
Campaign Manager | Retail Marketing | Digital | Social Media | Budget Management | ROI
Posted on 10th September 2019
Niche Recruitment are on the hunt for a brand focussed Marketing Campaign Manager who is readily available to take on an interim 12 month contract role. Our client, an iconic Swindon based charity is looking for a commercially focused, hands-on Marketing Manager to join the team. Within this role, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Delivering high quality marketing campaigns with a focus of driving ROI across multiple channels
- Challenging and developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Managing a team and managing budgets
- Heading projects and taking responsibility for all elements of delivery
- Driving success within the team to achieve business targets and objectives
To be considered for this role as Marketing Campaign Manager, you must have the following:
- Proven experience working on highly branded multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated previous success working within internal creative and planning teams
- Strong strategic skills
- Great communication
- Brilliant organisational ability
- Sound creative judgement
The role itself…
This 12 month contract will have a strong focus on developing and overseeing the delivery of a broad range of campaigns, where you will ensure that all activities are on-brand, on budget and most importantly creating strong ROI. The role will play an important role in championing new opportunities and is encouraged to explore new opportunities for a bigger, strategic picture.
What the company is like…
The new Marketing Campaign Manager will be joining an iconic brand, rich in history based in Wiltshire. This role offers fabulous career development opportunities and is ideal for someone looking to step up to a vibrant senior role. You'll be joining a marketing team made up of like-minded, dynamic individuals looking forward to your start. This role gives you the power to make a genuine impact and truly is marketing with a purpose.
How to apply…
If you like the sound of this role and you tick all the above boxes, Michelle would love to hear from you! Send us your CV below or give us a call on 01793 230469.