It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 11th July 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £25000 per annum
Marketing | Social Media | Email Campaigns | Networking | CMS
Niche Recruitment have an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious Marketeer to join their Swindon client as a Marketing Co-Ordinator. As Marketing Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the social media channels for the business and creating the website's imagery and content
- Managing the business email marketing & creating engaging newsletters, as well as communicating promotional material to local media
- Co-Ordinating and delivering the business networking events
- Sourcing external marketing opportunities to promote the business
- Co-ordinating other related marketing activities with regards to other events and promotional paraphernalia
To be considered for the role as Marketing Co-ordinator, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2yrs marketing experience
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer literate, with further CMS experience
- Previous content and copywrite experience from a similar role
- Desirably with experience in SEO, Google Analytics and Adobe CS
The role itself…
In this standalone Marketing role within the business, the Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for delivering the pre-planned business Marketing Strategy. The ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated to a high level with a 'love what you do' mentality, and an all-round marketing experience from their previous role or roles.
What the company is like…
Based in the centre of Swindon, this ambitious and passionate business takes pride in being involved with all local affairs and have done for the best part of 10yrs. As Marketing Co-ordinator you will receive benefits such as Free Parking, 25 days Annual Leave and a 2% Pension scheme, and have the opportunity to work within a team of like-minded individuals.
How do you apply…?
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!