Exciting news… We’ve been featured in this month’s Business West Insight Magazine! As you…
Posted on 10th September 2018
Marketing & Events Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £37000 - £45000 per annum + negotiable
Events | Project Management | Marketing Communications | Reporting | B2B
MARKETING AND EVENTS MANAGER
Our marketing team at Niche Recruitment are actively seeking a Marketing & Events Manager who has previous experience as a B2B Marketing specialist, to join our Oxfordshire based client. As a Marketing & Events Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and deliver all marketing communications in relation to events, including attending events, confidently engaging with customers and representing the brand to a high standard
- Planning, managing and reviewing marketing programmes effectively, in response to the businesses' key objectives
- Planning, Project & Cost management, as well as Reporting
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure marketing campaign success, and to implement marketing plans to budget, time & quality
- Supervision & management of events staff (sales and technical)
- Manage event logistics agency relationship from stand build to kit, storage and maintenance planning
To be considered for the role as Marketing & Events Manager, you must have the following:
- Solid experience in events marketing, and preferably B2B marketing
- Previous experience of marketing a busy events calender, to include exhibitions, conferences and seminars
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience of success in marketing techniques and increase in ROI
- Confidence, self-motivation, a professional appearance and the ability to multi-task accurately and to plan
- A relevant qualification in Marketing, such as a degree or CIM
The role itself…
As Marketing & Events Manager, you will be focusing on the smooth creation, planning & execution of all mass marketing communications in preparation for events. Working in collaboration with the marketing team, you will manage a busy events calendar (March & November annually) in support of the strategic business objectives. B2B event marketing experience is essential as you will be the face of the brand and will be expected to engage confidently with customers. This role will involve managing a busy events calendar, whereby you will be expected to be present during a high concentration of events in March and November, requiring overnight stays and travel. Please only apply if you can commit to this working pattern.
What the company's like…
Our client is a well-established, leading provider of ICT software, services and technology to the educational sector with a reputation to uphold. As Marketing & Events Manager, you will have a shared passion for improving the impact of the business services to their customers.
How do you apply…?
Ready to commit? Michelle at Niche Recruitment would love to hear from you, so get in touch today!