In line with the General Data Protection Regulation, Niche Recruitment Limited is committed to…
Posted on 11th June 2018
Marketing & Events Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £32000 per annum
Events | Project Management | Marketing Communications | Reporting | B2B
MARKETING AND EVENTS MANAGER
Our marketing team at Niche Recruitment are actively seeking a Marketing & Events Manager who has previous experience as a B2B Marketing specialist, to join their Oxfordshire based client. As a Marketing & Events Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, Project & Cost management, as well as Reporting
- All Marketing & Communication activities, to include attending events, confidently engaging with customers and representing the brand to a high standard
- Further supervision & management of events staff (sales and technical)
- Manage events kit, storage and maintenance planning
- Planning, managing and reviewing marketing programmes effectively, in response to the businesses' key objectives
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure marketing campaign success, and to implement marketing plans to budget, time & quality
To be considered for the role as Marketing & Events Manager, you must have the following:
- A relevant qualification in Marketing, such as a degree or CIM
- Experience in events marketing, and B2B marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience of success in marketing techniques and increase in ROI
- Confidence, self-motivation, a professional appearance and the ability to multi-task accurately and to plan
The role itself…
As Marketing & Events Manager, you will be focusing on the smooth creation, planning & execution of all mass marketing communications in preparation for events. Working in collaboration with the marketing team, you will manage a busy events calendar in support of the strategic business objectives. B2B event marketing experience is essential as you will be the face of the brand and will be expected to engage confidently with customers.
What the company's like…
Our client is a well-established, leading provider of ICT software, services and technology to the educational sector with a reputation to uphold. As Marketing & Events Manager, you will have a shared passion for improving the impact of the business services to their customers.
How do you apply…?
Michelle at Niche Recruitment would love to hear from you, so get in touch today!