Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 10th July 2018
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £23000 - £27000 per annum
Marketing | Strategy | Campaign | ROI | Acquisition
Niche Recruitment are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Marketing Executive to join a well-established business with exciting growth plans based in Oxford. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to understand the individual needs of the regional sites, regularly update clients and attending client marketing meetings where necessary
- The management and execution of the business' Marketing Strategy
- Managing the delivery of end-to-end marketing campaign activities across all social and PR platforms, and monitoring the web pages to ensure they are up to date
- Ensuring consistencies are met by working closely with the Online Marketing Managers
- Meeting standards for all customer facing campaign materials and producing outstanding ROI
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with regards to proposal delivery, presentations and other exhibitions & events
As Marketing Executive, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 1yrs experience within a previous Marketing role
- Experience working with agencies and suppliers
- An outstanding self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Target driven and resilient in a fast-paced environment
The role itself…
Working in a fast-paced environment, the new Marketing Executive will support the development and execution of targeted campaigns with the goal to produce outstanding ROI with a focus on acquisition. Acting as brand guardian to ensure that all on and offline communications are on-brand and budget to agreed timescales and deadlines, you will have a genuine passion for marketing and desire to keep abreast of the latest developments and techniques to stay ahead of competition.
What the company is like…
With a track record of delivering client objectives for over 15yrs, our Oxford based client is a market leader in their sector and continue to grow. As Marketing Executive, you will be joining a talented and motivated marketing team, and will also enjoy a competitive salary reviewed on an annual basis focused on performance, a Pension Scheme, up to 25 days annual leave, and many other benefits.
How do you apply…?
Does this sound like the role for you? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!