Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 14th August 2018
Witney, Oxfordshire | £22000 - £25000 per annum + bonuses & benefits
Marketing | Marketing Executive | Campaigns | Social Media | Copywriting
Do you have a keen interest in Motorbikes, be it riding or watching? Niche Recruitment is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their client based just outside Oxford, to be the go to for all Marketing activities. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the social media platforms and keeping up to date with all press coverage
- Delivery of appropriate paperwork needed prior to external events, as well as managing the required marketing collateral stock levels
- Preparing and delivering digital assets and product to press
- Building a rapport with other teams within the business for a fluid working relationship
- Completing other ad hoc duties such as marketing administration
To be considered for the role as Marketing Executive, you will have the following skills & experience:
- 3yrs experience as a Marketing Assistant or similar
- A pro-active, self-motivated approach to your day to day workload
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Good copy writing skills with an eye for detail
- Confident Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel
The role itself…
The new Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute a multi-channel marketing strategy with a focus on copywriting, social media, events and PR. Our ideal candidate will have proven marketing experience, including experience of running engaging social media channels, with proven growth in both followers and product sales. As you will be involved in co-ordinating exhibitions and corporate events, both here in the UK and internationally, proven event planning and delivery experience is highly desirable.
What the company is like…
Joining a well-established and highly successful business, the Marketing Executive will have a love for Motorbikes, to work with a team of like-minded folk. Following an exciting period of growth and restructure, this key position has been created with the idea to maximise the presence of their name and continue to grow. A generous salary will be offered to the right candidate, with bonus opportunities and benefits to boot.
How to apply…?
This is a fantastic role for a bike mad marketer looking for a pivotal role within an award-winning business that is going from strength to strength. Want to be part of it? Then please get in touch with Niche Recruitment today.