Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 24th October 2018
Avonmouth, Bristol | £25000 - £28000 per annum
Email Marketing | Campaign | Social Media | Analytics | Content
Here at Niche Recruitment we are on the lookout for a self-driven and confident marketer to join our Bristol based multi-brand client as a Marketing Executive. An exciting role, suitable for a recent graduate or someone with some work experience. An independent self-starter, your daily activities will be:
- Creating & scheduling the brand's e-marketing campaigns, ably prioritising several campaigns simultaneously and effectively, working to targets and deadlines
- Promoting brand awareness, driving revenue through increased engagement and the minimisation of 'unsubscribes' whilst adhering to GDPR
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase social media following across multiple platforms, to include launching paid search campaigns where necessary
- Monitoring & tracking performance, generating monthly reports using Google Analytics, as well as other marketing metrics tools, making suggestions where appropriate
- Offering support to campaign and marketing managers when it comes to the execution of all marketing campaigns, adhering to company procedures & guidelines
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant Marketing qualification and an interest in life sciences
- Knowledge of databases such as Salesforce, MS Access, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret data patterns to improve performance
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
The role itself…
Responsible for promoting the brand and product, the role of Marketing Executive will focus on maintaining and improving the multi-channel marketing campaign coverage. Suited to a self-motivated, keen marketer with an enthusiasm for marketing, and added interest of life sciences. You will be managing the e-marketing schedule, be the go-to and backbone of the campaign & marketing managers, developing brand awareness whilst meeting targets & deadlines. You may be required for domestic and international travel from time to time, to attend events or meetings, so a passport & full driving licence are essential.
What the company is like…
The Marketing Executive will be joining a growing, successful business, working within a fast paced and dynamic marketing environment. By adopting an empowering, passionate, innovative ethic, this prestigious company prides itself on successful and effective research collaboration nationally and across the EMEA region. You will work in a rewarding environment, where you work hard but reap in the benefits, including a generous holiday, healthcare and pension package.
How to apply…?
Are you ready to hit the ground running with this role and make an impact from the word 'Go'? Get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment today so we can find out more about you!