Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 5th December 2018
Gloucester, Gloucestershire | £23000 - £26000 per annum
Marketing | Digital | Print | Email | CRM | Web Content
Niche Recruitment is on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their well-established events marketing client, based near Gloucester. Supporting the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of group marketing plans, and marketing collateral for all the different areas of the business
- Email marketing, using the new CRM system
- Managing the website
- Managing a social media agency to deliver an agreed plan
- Briefing design agencies to create all events collateral and working with suppliers to produce branded assets
- Briefing photographers and videographers to capture events footage
- Working with venues to develop partnership marketing
To be considered for the role as Marketing Executive, you will have the following skills & experience:
- A degree in marketing or suitable experience and CIM qualification
- Experience within a marketing environment, with knowledge of both print and digital
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Stakeholder management (internal and external - agencies etc.)
- Copy writing skills and good attention to detail, with an understanding of how the design process works
- Reporting and analysis
The role itself…
The Marketing Executive will be flexible and willing to travel, supporting the events, and developing strong collaborative relationships with major venues. For this reason, you will need to be a driver with full UK driving licence.
What the company is like…
Working in our client's head office based near Gloucester and travelling to major venue partners across the UK (especially in the summer), the Marketing Executive will be joining a well-established events agency, getting involved with some of the UK's most popular events & festivals. In return, not only will you have the privilege of working for this fun and dynamic business, you will receive a generous 28 days holiday, income protection plan and a company matched pension scheme, amongst other benefits.
How to apply…?
Could this be your next role? If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more!