Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 14th November 2018
Oxfordshire | Up to £30000 per annum
Marketing | Customer Engagement | Social Media | Digital Marketing | Sales
Our marketing team at Niche Recruitment is actively seeking a Marketing Executive who has previous experience of B2B Marketing, to join our Oxfordshire based client. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing plan creation to maximise business opportunities
- Creation of marketing content, including online, writing and proof-reading copy
- Management of the distribution of all marketing media
- Stakeholder relationships
To be successful in the role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience in marketing, specifically B2B marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously to agreed timescales
- Demonstrable experience of success in marketing techniques and increase in ROI
The role itself…
As Marketing Executive, working within a client facing department, this vital role will utilise marketing techniques and activities to drive product interest and obtain sales leads. B2B marketing experience is essential as you will be the face of the brand and will be expected to engage confidently with customers. In return, this dynamic role will reward the postholder with new skills, experience and continued professional development.
What the company's like…
Our client is a well-established, leading provider of ICT software, services and technology to the educational sector with a reputation to uphold. As Marketing Executive, you will have a shared passion for improving the impact of the business service to their customers.
How do you apply…?
Ready to commit? Michelle at Niche Recruitment would love to hear from you, so get in touch today!