Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 19th October 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Marketing | Campaigns | Creative | Customer Engagement | Strategy
Niche Recruitment are searching for a customer focused Marketing Manager with deep understanding of marketing campaigns, to join a well-established Swindon business. In this role you will take responsibility for the following activities:
- Developing, implementing and measuring marketing strategies
- Building brand awareness and maximising lead generation
- Conducting deep market research to define customer characteristics
- Developing close working relationships with wider Marketing Group teams
- Taking ownership of marketing campaigns and budgets
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- A-level qualification or equivalent
- A Membership of a Professional body (CIM, IDM) or equivalent
- A professional marketing qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
The role itself…
This role includes a dynamic day of variety. The new Marketing Manager should have a love for strategy, advising on the best channels to increase customer engagement and sales. You will have a hands-on approach to the creative facet of marketing. You will be required to work in close collaboration with both the further marketing team and the sales department to generate and develop new opportunities. You will also be required to travel internationally occasionally.
What the company is like…
Working in our client's Strategic Marketing team based in Swindon, the Marketing Manager will be joining a business widely recognised for their portfolio of products.
How to apply…?
Interested in this role? Get in touch with Niche so we can get to know you!