Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 8th November 2018
Media and Stakeholder Communications Executive
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £26560 per annum
Press Releases | Media Relations | Government Relations | Communications | Public Affairs
Are you an effective communicator? Do you have public relations experience? If so, Niche Recruitment are hunting for a Media and Stakeholder Communications Executive to work for their fascinating client in the centre of Swindon. Reporting to the Head of Media, your daily activities will consist of:
- Planning and delivery of media communications, including writing of press releases, articles and features
- Handling of media enquiries
- Working with partners to deliver key projects and campaigns and promoting these accordingly
- Management of events and outreach activities
- Liaison and management of stakeholders and partners
To be considered for the role of Media and Stakeholder Communications Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) or equivalent professional qualification in communications or public affairs
- Experience of front - line media handling or public affairs
- Experience in PR, communicating effectively
- Thorough understanding and experience of both proactive and reactive media relations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
The role itself…
Reporting to the Head of Media, the vital role of Communications Executive will be at the forefront of all press and media relations campaigns, communicating effectively with partners and stakeholders through all forms of media. This rewarding role involves having a keen attitude for interesting and effective ways of sharing information and offers the opportunity to gain a wider level of experience in media across all mediums.
What the company is like…
A business built by building and maintaining strong working relationships with their partners and other organisations, the Communications Executive will share in their drive and vision to grow the UK economy and maintain their world-leading position in this sector. With a generous range of employee benefits on offer including over 40 days annual leave and an unrivalled pension scheme.
How to apply…?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more about this exciting client!