We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 30th July 2018
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £19000 per annum
Administration | Supplier Liaison | Communications | Numeracy | Analytical
MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT (ADMINISTRATOR)
At Niche Recruitment, an exciting opportunity has come up for someone looking to kick-start their merchandising career, or even an administrator looking to broaden their horizons, to work for our client based in Witney, Oxfordshire. As a Merchandising Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Directly supporting the Merchandiser with PO management & being the first point of contact for suppliers
- Managing stock allocation & replenishment as directed by the Merchandiser and maintain the delivery schedule, ensuring all delivery dates are adhered to
- Producing reports looking into the best and worst sellers, and manage price changes as necessary
- Maintaining and updating stock orders and product data on the inhouse stock management system, ensuring it's kept accurate and up to date
- Providing administrative support to the Merchandiser, whilst also working closely alongside the Buyers
To be considered for the role as the Merchandising Assistant, you will need the following skills and experience:
- At least a year's administration experience or some experience with a drive to go into merchandising
- Good communication skills, with some previous experience working with suppliers being ideal
- Analytically capable with strong numeracy skills, competent with Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of the importance of the critical path with a good sense of timekeeping
- Strong brand awareness
The role itself…
Working directly alongside the Merchandiser and closely with the Buyers, the Merchandising Assistant will be managing the goods into the business, to further allocate & manage the stock efficiently to stores using their effective communication skills across all departments. You will provide all administrative support to the Merchandiser and be confident to step up in their absence.
What the company is like…
Working in this friendly and dynamic business, the Merchandising Assistant will enjoy sharing a passion for the brand with the rest of their team. You become part of a community with this hard-working but fun brand, and you will benefit from generous holiday allowance, employee discount, bonus schemes, as well as an array of many other incentive-based benefits.
How to apply…?
Does this sound your next role? Perhaps you know someone else it might be perfect for? Get in touch with Michelle or Hannah at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!