Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 7th June 2018
Malmesbury, Wiltshire | Up to £22000 per annum + Great Benefits
Office Coordinator | Administration | Stakeholder Management | Audit Reports | Processes | Compliance | Database Maintenance
We've got a great opportunity waiting for an Office Coordinator to join the team in a lovely office set near the rural towns of Malmesbury and Brinkworth.
The client; an established, growing consultancy business are looking for a reliable candidate to coordinate the Sales Pipeline for the business. As Office Coordinator you will be working to maintain relationships with core clients and to help facility consultancy services on offer with these clients.
You will need to be confident managing multiple relationships, be highly organised and confident to help manage all associated queries that come through to the business and in relation to consultancy enquires.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for key duties including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with managers and team members to facilitate an efficient run of the office.
- Take responsibility of main administrative functions, including regular audit reports, accurate client record keeping, and maintenance of key internal systems.
- Taking ownership of internal coordination of all administration traffic.
- Maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders, including a healthy channel of communication.
- Assist with change management when required, updating systems and implementing development.
- Assuming representative to existing and potential customers, capitalising on opportunities to network with prospect clients.
- Accurate data entry and database maintenance, analysing data for any anomalies.
- The processing of timesheets and travel details of partners.
- Issuing regular reports of monthly activity, providing debrief to managers following meetings.
- A confident and influential communicator, your written and verbal skills will be second to none.
- You'll be comfortable liaising with not only senior managers, but also key clients.
- The potential Administration Coordinator must be practiced with coordinating evaluative project information to present to managers.
- You will be a natural at managing data, processes and processing the end-to-end procedure cycles.
- With strong attention to detail, the candidate will have a proficient knowledge of Excel, to support good working administrative practice.
- Several years' experience in a similar Coordination role would be greatly beneficial to your application.
Considering this Office Coordinator role is rural, we also feel it prudent to mention that the candidate must possess their own transport. If this sounds like your next challenge, then let Niche Recruitment know by applying!