In line with the General Data Protection Regulation, Niche Recruitment Limited is committed to…
Posted on 11th June 2018
Online Account Manager
Bath, Somerset | Up to £30000 per annum
Ecommerce | SEO | Account Management | GTM Strategy | Marketing Campaigns
ONLINE ACCOUNT MANAGER - MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT 9 - 12MTHS
At Niche Recruitment, we are hoping to find an Online Account Manager to join our client based in Bath, to cover a fixed term maternity contract. A busy and varied role, as the Online Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Sales Manager, to manage key online accounts with 3rd party platforms
- Building relationships with Senior Buyers & Buying Directors
- Effectively implementing, managing and driving sales in support of the go-to-market strategy to hit sales targets and meet the desirable profit margins
- Taking ownership of the long-term growth plans of the strategy accounts
- Working closely with the Marketing Team in the development of digital marketing campaigns through SEO
- Trend and data analysis to maximise profitability
To be considered for the Online Account Manager role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2yrs in an ecommerce role, ideally with experience working with UK based online retailers/ resellers
- Experience in negotiating with Buyers
- Analytically minded with the ability to make decisions through data analysis
- Knowledge of organic and paid search practices
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel) and CRM systems
The role itself…
Working as the Online Account Manager, you will be responsible for the online sales and account management of selected online wholesale accounts. The ability to build and maintain relationships to maintain sustainable growth and meet annual revenue targets is essential. A key member of the Sales team, your role within the business will be to generate ROI through effective relationships and the online presence of the brand via the wholesale partners.
What the company is like…
A fun and dynamic office-based role set in the beautiful surroundings of Bath, the Online Account Manager will be joining our client during an exciting period of growth. A design-led brand, they take pride on their premium portfolio of Gift & Lifestyle products.
How do you apply…?
An exciting challenge, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!