Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Online Marketing Executive
Oxfordshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
SEO I Digital I Website I Google Analytics I PPC I e-commerce
Posted on 19th September 2019
Searching for a new job opportunity to fuel your passion for data analytics? Look no further! We're on the hunt for an Online Marketing Manager with PPC, Social Media and eCommerce experience. Joining an established retailer in Oxford, the new Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Data analysis and report creation across all online functions to drive sales activity
- Supporting Search Engine Marketing through paid social campaigns, SEO, PCE and more
- Analysis, reporting and the development of tactical action plans from web traffic and KPI's
- Optimising landing pages and delivery of search strategies through on-page, off page and technical optimisation
- Coordinating promotional offers
- Managing eCommerce campaigns on platforms such as Google and Bing
- Ensuring smooth communication between marketing, pricing and shop functions
As Online Marketing Manager you'll already have the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years' experience of SEO practice, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- A strong, analytically mind with the ability to handle and communicate complex data
- Dazzling communication and undeniable motivation
- Adaptability and undeniable attention to detail
The role itself…
There's no beating around the bush, the primary focus of this Online Marketing Manager role is to drive sales and attract new customers! You'll be joining a friendly digital marketing team and reporting directly to the eCommerce manager. This role is well-established, and previous successful team members have thoroughly enjoyed and thrived within this opportunity. This truly is a great opportunity for someone who likes to have a fast-paced role and be an important and valued asset to the team.
What the company is like…
Working in the beautiful City of Oxford, you will be excited at the prospect of working within a fast-paced marketing environment. In return for your hard work, you'll receive some wonderful company benefits from generous holiday, training and career progression as well as involvement in their bonus scheme.
How to apply…?
If you fit the bill, get in touch with the Marketing team at Niche Recruitment 01793 230469 or drop them an email to email@example.com. The team are looking forward to hearing from you.