We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 3rd October 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £9.95 per hour
Administration | Data Entry | Audits | Compliance | Processes | Database Maintenance
Are you a competent administrator who's looking for a temporary role to start immediately? Our Swindon client is currently recruiting for multiple Operations Administrators to join their team ASAP for an initial 4-week duration, with the possibility of extension.
The client is looking for an on-the-ball individual to assist in process compliance and auditing administration work within the team:
- Mainly focused on database maintenance, auditing, and process compliance, this administration role may also feature contacting customers via email and phone to chase for missing documentation.
- Ensuring product information compliance across all standardised fields, you will be responsible for supporting the administrative functions within the operations department.
- You will be organising supporting documents and data to meet deadlines, certifying all processes are complete in a thorough manner to designated time quotas.
Due to the temporary nature of the position, the client needs a candidate with the who can assume responsibilities from day 1. The ideal applicant for the Operations Administrator will be:
- An organised, quick learner who can work at a fast pace, but most importantly has attention to detail.
- You will have previous general administration experience (working with bespoke and Microsoft systems and databases), and will have worked in a similar, lively environment.
- You will be highly organised and a natural communicator, liaising with your team to work efficiently.
- A confident representative with the autonomy to jump into a new environment, working to established processes/procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Have the ability to work independently in addition to being a strong team-player, having collaborated with a team to achieve best practice.
Do these Operations Administrator opportunity sound of interest for either you, or someone you know? Either apply today to Niche Recruitment, or share this profile to anyone who may be interested.
This role is moving extremely quickly, with plans to interview either this week or early next! In applying please ensure you're on short or immediate notice.