Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 22nd October 2018
Hungerford, Berkshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
Operations | Project Management | Team Leader | Report Writing | KPIs | Implementation
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join an award-winning and rapidly growing company based in the fast-paced technology and advertising sectors.
As Operations Manager you will be the driving force for your team of 9 people. You will have hands-on experience of managing a team, inspiring them to achieve and helping with performance management. You will be helping to set key personal objectives and ensure they help to impact the company in a positive way.
Acting as the channel of communication between the Managing Director and the further company, the Operations Director will be the driving force behind company drive and development.
As Operations Manager, you will step up to the table and be responsible for the following:
- You will act as the conductor for all client-focused projects, ensuring end to end delivery to a high calibre, in line with client KPIs.
- Guiding the internal operations through each stage of project processes, the Operations Manager will implement procedure, including enforcing developments, and improvements.
- By overseeing current client engagement through projects, the Operations Manager will contribute towards the maintenance and growth of P&L.
- Along with your accountability for overall project functions, you'll also be participant to making sure that company culture is nurtured, channelling a positive collaborative vibe.
- Drawing upon technical skills, along with an interest in online & mobile advertising, you'll oversee the progress & delivery of campaigns.
- Acting as mentor to the further team, you'll assist with coaching team members to ensure best-practice.
Engaging, organised and driven, you'll want to take the company further, expanding on its current success and taking it to the next level with the success of well-managed campaigns. To thrive in this role and environment, the successful candidate will also:
- Have previous experience in an Operations Manager position, and will be accustomed to writing periodic reports on Ops activity.
- Be analytically-driven, with an eye for detail and a natural affinity for numbers/data.
- Be confident with regular communication with the managing Director, providing progress updates.
- Have a proficient understanding of Microsoft systems, as well as an aptitude for technology.
- While not required, it's the client's preference that the candidate have previous experience in a tech or mobile industry.
If this sounds like the kind of new challenge that could pique your interest, we'd love for you to get in touch with your CV, which you'll need to send in direct application to Niche Recruitment.