Exciting news… We’ve been featured in this month’s Business West Insight Magazine! As you…
Posted on 5th July 2018
Paid Search Manager
Banbury, Oxfordshire | Negotiable
PPC | Paid Search | Google Adwords | Marin | Google Analytics
PAID SEARCH MANAGER - COMPETITIVE SALARY
Niche Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join their already successful client as a Paid Search Manager in North Oxfordshire, as they go through a rapid period of growth. Within their well-established ecommerce business, the Paid Search Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing & Optimising Paid Search campaigns using Google Adwords
- Managing and reporting on keyword bids
- Daily analysis of ROI and allocation of budgets
- Planning and delivery of high performing Paid Social campaigns
- All other aspects of Paid Search such as testing, copy-writing and keyword research
- Ensuring the business is compliant in up to date search engine best practice
To be considered for the role as Paid Search Manager, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 3yrs experience in a Paid Search role
- Solid experience in all aspects of Paid Search
- A qualification in Google Adwords, and be competent in Google Analytics
- An understanding of attribution modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Commercial Awareness of ecommerce businesses
The role itself…
As Paid Search Manager, you will eat, sleep and breathe paid search, ideally with experience working in an eCommerce business or agency. You will have strategic and hands-on experience, overseeing and optimising paid search campaigns using Google AdWords, if you have previous experience in using Marin even better. A vast level of digital knowledge and awareness of different online advertising tools & services is essential to be considered for the role.
What the company's like…
The Paid Search Manager will be welcomed into a pure play, growing ecommerce business with big plans and budgets to match. Working in a great atmosphere, where the location is ideal and the parking is free, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career with a good network of support around you.
How do you apply…?
Contact Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more about your new Paid Search adventure!