Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Swindon, Wiltshire | £22000 - £26000 per annum
Legal | Communication | Administration | Case Research
Posted on 26th July 2019
Are you looking to progress your legal career within a dynamic law firm that really values its employees? Niche Recruitment has a Paralegal opportunity based in Swindon that will offer exactly that. Working within the Commercial Property team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provision of support to fee earners and partners within the department
- Production and review of documents - reporting on search results and transactions
- Communication with clients - ensuring the highest level of care
- Management of the post-completion process together with the secretaries and trainees
- Liaison with the accounts department regarding bills and credit control
To be considered for the role of Paralegal, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Previous paralegal experience
- Confidence in managing a diverse, high volume workload
- Exceptional communication skills with a high standard of client care
- Strong time management, with the ability to manage and meet varying deadlines and targets
The role itself…
Joining the business at an exciting time of expansion, the Paralegal will be an ambitious, adaptable professional. Ideally you will be enthusiastic about developing your own long-term legal career, whilst supporting the business in all required areas. You will be provided with award-winning training, progression opportunities and a host of other benefits to ensure that your hard work does not go unnoticed!
What the company's like…
A Top 100 Law Firm, our client boasts a collaborative, client-focused approach. The business is looking to continue its growth and drive further success through the support and development of its team.
How to apply…
Could this be your next role? If so, Charlotte would be delighted to hear from you!