Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £28000 per annum
PPC I Digital I Website I Google Analytics I SEO I e-Commerce I Agency
Posted on 3rd September 2019
Niche Recruitment's search continues for another PPC Executive! Having grown considerably and in need of another pair of technical hands - our Swindon-based client is searching high and low for a PPC expert! As the latest member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Utilising various tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics to gain further insight into the world of PPC
- Managing all lead generation and ecommerce paid search campaigns, internal and external
- Keeping up to date with all PPC updates and best practices to ensure business success and sharing this information within the team
- Creating personalised reports for each client, providing insight into their campaign performance showing month on month and year on year data analysis
- Taking ownership of PPC campaigns for your clients, working to their targets, analysing & recording the performance of those campaigns to report back with accuracy
- Delivering multiple campaigns at once with proven success in multitasking whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
To be considered for Niche's latest vacancy, the PPC Executive must have the following skills and experience:
- Google Adwords certified
- Solid organisational skills and time management
- Extensive PPC marketing experience, ideally from both agency and client-side roles
- Strong attention to detail and numerically minded
- The initiative to work independently and manage own workload effectively, as well as work well within a team
The role itself…
An individual who is passionate about all things paid search, the PPC Executive will be highly motivated in order to create, manage and implement Paid Search campaigns for all their clients. The ideal candidate must be prepared to think on their feet and effectively manage and optimise bids and budgets and have a drive and passion to meet client deadlines and beat competitor benchmarks.
What the company is like…
With big plans, hundreds of creative ideas under one roof and that busy agency buzz - our client's business is one we couldn't shout enough about. You'll be joining a team of smart, efficient individuals as well as getting the opportunity to work with several enviable brands. Our client genuinely values the voice of each team member and needs another pair of hands to help them conquer the digital space.
How do you apply…?
So passionate about PPC it's running through your veins? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! What are you waiting for? Get in touch with Gemma today to find out more and apply below!