It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 6th July 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £30000 per annum
PPC | Google Adwords | Marketing Agency | Lead Generation | E-commerce | Paid Search
Niche Recruitment are pleased to be on the lookout for a PPC Specialist to join their growing Marketing Agency client based just outside Swindon. An exciting time to be an expert in Paid Search, the PPC Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing all lead generation and ecommerce paid search campaigns, internal and external
- Keeping up to date with all PPC updates and best practices to ensure business success and sharing this information within the team
- Utilise various tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics to gain further insight into PPC
- Taking ownership of PPC campaigns for your clients, working to their targets, analysing & recording the performance of those campaigns to report back with accuracy
- Delivering multiple campaigns at once with proven success in multitasking whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- Creating personalised reports for each client, providing insight into their campaign performance showing month on month and year on year data analysis
To be considered for the role, the PPC Executive must have the following skills and experience:
- Google Adwords certified
- Solid organisational skills and time management
- Extensive PPC marketing experience, ideally from both agency and client-side roles
- The initiative to work independently and manage own workload effectively, as well as work well within a team
- Strong attention to detail and numerically minded
The role itself…
An individual who is passionate about all things paid search, the PPC Specialist with be highly motivated in order to create, manage and implement Paid Search campaigns for all their clients. The ideal candidate must be prepared to think on their feet and effectively manage and optimise bids and budgets and have a drive and passion to meet client deadlines and beat competitor benchmarks.
What the company is like…
Working in a fresh and rural picturesque location just outside Swindon, the SEO Executive will benefit from a competitive salary, up to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme as well as many other benefits. You will have the opportunity to work on your own ongoing personal development in a dynamic business environment.
How do you apply…?
Do you live and breathe PPC? Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!