Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Oxford, Oxfordshire | Up to £38000 per annum
PPC I Digital I Website I Google Analytics I e-commerce I SEM I Social Media
Posted on 5th November 2019
Niche Recruitment are looking for a PPC Manager to join their thriving e-commerce client in Central Oxford. You'll enjoy keeping up to date with the latest trends in search engine and PPC marketing, be an Excel whizz and love analysing data. A proactive, motivated individual, you will be joining the eCommerce team and be responsible for the following.
- Managing paid search and shopping campaigns to drive traffic and customer acquisition
- Analysing, reporting and developing relevant tactical action plans from relevant traffic and KPIs
- Developing and implementing effective campaigns
- Developing effective and productive relationships with our affiliate publishers
- Supporting the implementation of a comprehensive paid Social Media strategy
- Supporting our diverse organic search strategies
- Working closely with teams in other countries
- Strong cross-functional communication with UK Category Management, Direct Marketing, Pricing and Shop functions
To be considered for the role, the PPC Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate degree in highly relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years PPC and Search Engine Marketing experience within an ecommerce environment
- Proven record of managing paid search campaigns
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends etc)
- Strong attention to detail and numerically minded
The role itself …
You will be an individual who is passionate about all things paid search to thrive in this important role within the team. Working across and alongside the digital and ecommerce teams in the UK and internationally, you will shape and drive customer acquisition strategies in the UK and Irish markets.
In return for your hard work, you'll receive some wonderful company benefits from generous holiday, training and career progression as well as the opportunity to receive reward through their bonus scheme.
What the company is like…
A growing market leader in the online retail sector, our client's head office is in the picturesque city of Oxford and offers a modern and exciting space to work. With a company wide focus on staff development and progression, this really is an opportunity to join a friendly, passionate team and really make your mark in the ecommerce sector.
How to apply…?
If you fit the bill, get in touch with Gemma at Niche Recruitment 01793 230469 or drop her an email to firstname.lastname@example.org