Exciting news… We’ve been featured in this month’s Business West Insight Magazine! As you…
Posted on 7th September 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £45000 per annum
Product Management | Education | Apprenticeships | Project Management | Stakeholder Management | Report Writing | Product Planning | Project Life-cycle | Product Roadmaps | Product Portfolio | Prince 2
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their Learning & Development team within their Swindon Offices.
The L&D division is the driving force behind shaping their Education and Apprenticeships programmes within their specific realm of education. Working collaboratively with the Head of Product Management & Head of Education, you will:
- Liaise with internal departments and external resources to create and orchestrate the 3-year Product Plan in the aim to grow their products within the business.
- Maintain function of product delivery, and continuously present a case to develop activity for new and existing products, in reference to competitor activity.
- Implement regular performance checks, analysing results to ensure compliance with stringent regulatory requirements.
- Identify potential risks and amend the product as necessary, collating the outcomes in evaluative reports.
- Ensure premeditated growth within revenue and profit margins are achieved.
- Operating alongside internal sectors, such as: Product development, Systems, Marketing & Sales, you will be responsible for signing off new development ideas and creating project plans that help bring new products to life.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of supporting educational product documents (e.g. product descriptions),
- Ensure all developments and documentation are in coherence with a marketing strategy of your input, which echoes the voice of the programme and its customer recipients, both new and existing.
As Product Manager, to ensure that your application stands out, you will meet the following criteria:
- With a minimum of 3 years Project Management experience, you will have demonstratable proof of bringing Products to life, from concept to creation; from delivery to maintenance.
- You will be able to identify needs within the L&D department, with a keen eye to keep abreast of the competition.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders, with the confidence to negotiate commercial and contractual agreements.
- You will have experience analysing the progress of products, and have produced regular reports.
- Previously, as Product Manager, you will have managed a portfolio of products, preferably within the L&D or Education sector.
This is fast-paced, varied role that will have a big sphere of influence throughout the business and is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant work environment.
If you found this description intriguing and would like to register your interest, apply with your CV to Niche Recruitment today!