Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 31st July 2018
Oxfordshire | £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Product Management | Project Management | Product Portfolio | Project Life-Cycle | Product Road-maps | Problem Solving | P&L
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Product Manager to join a well-established company based in South Oxfordshire, taking ownership of new projects within a key product sector.
Working for a forward-thinking brand, the Product Manager is the driving-force behind generating and sculpting fresh new products to feature within the brand portfolio:
- Identifying the market needs and taking the initiative to bring new concepts to fruition.
- Being able to take a product brief and plot out the product roadmap, tracking the life-cycle from cradle to grave.
- Aligning to the project plan, managing deadlines, and ensuring products are launched in a timely manner.
- Working with product teams to solve market problems, assessing the viability, profitability and effectiveness of the solution against initial objectives.
- Engaging consumers to evaluate optimal product performance is achieved.
- Being accountable for the product P&L statement.
- Promotion of newly curated products, both internally and externally, ensuring the product success is maintained across the board.
An excellent problem solver, you'll bring a creative-flair to table, while simultaneously understanding the end-to-end process needed to launch new products. The client is also looking for:
- Commercially-minded individual, who has taken senior ownership of developing new products.
- Someone with understanding and experience of dealing with P&L.
- An applicant with the initiative to transform Market Research into product strategy, then through to resolution, with further reviewal post product launch.
Want to find out more about this great opportunity? Be sure to send through your CV to Niche Recruitment in application.