It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 31st July 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £30000 per annum
Project Coordination | Stakeholder Liaison | Deadline Management | Project Life-cycle | Project Planning | Temporary
We are looking to recruit a highly organised Project Coordinator to join a well-established and growing client based in Central Swindon. This is initially a 6-month fixed term contract position with plans to start relatively soon, so please only apply if you are available to start in August and can commit for the entire project.
As Project Coordinator, you will be providing high quality support to a small team working in partnership with a variety of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- The implementation and delivery of a range of medium to large-scale product development projects.
- Reporting to the Head of Practice, the role involves working alongside the Product Managers to regularly monitor and develop the project portfolio.
- Managing all aspects, such as; cost, schedules, project planning and resources.
- You will be responsible for creating and owning your own project planes, delivering these to budget and managing the end-to-end life cycle of this project.
- Developing working relationships with stakeholders to facilitate projects to deadlines.
In order for your application to be considered and stand out for the Project Coordinator role, the ideal candidate will align with the following:
- A confident candidate, you'll hit the ground running and draw upon your previous Project Management experience to deliver client-facing projects.
- You will have the confidence and ability to maintain and build collaborative working relationships with a number of stakeholders both in the business and with external suppliers and vendors.
- Pivotal to the role is drawing on your strong attention to detail ensuring operational processes are followed in what is a highly-regulated sector.
- You will also have experience both tracking using internal databases, in addition to extracting information into regular reports.
If this ticks boxes and aligns with your job search, apply today by submitting your CV to Niche Recruitment ASAP.