On Thursday evening, the Niche team made their way to Nationwide Headquarters in Pipers…
Project Manager – Event Catering
Gloucester, Gloucestershire | £30000 - £40000 per annum
Catering | Project Manager | Events | Client-Facing | Restaurant
Posted on 16th January 2019
Are you looking to take your catering or retail experience and become a Project Manager with a fantastic events business? We are looking for someone who can build and deliver catering solutions at some of the most iconic venues and sites in the UK. Here, at Niche Recruitment, we're looking for a Project Manager with great communication skills to join our client's team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with those venues and deliver multiple projects for various clients, following a successful business model, but also bringing in your expertise. Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing current planned projects, and developing business cases for new work
- Assisting with tenders, budgets, reviews and performance reporting
- Managing third-party suppliers, equipment and structures
- Understanding current legislation and ensuring Health & Safety and Food Safety polices are in place and followed
- When required, working on menu development
- Cost controls and margins
To be considered for the role of Project Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in catering, kitchen design, food/drink retail, restaurant builds etc.
- Creation of menu plans, understanding current trends
- High levels of organisation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer facing skills and the confidence to speak to senior contacts
The role itself…
The role has been created to develop a new line in event catering. There are existing orders to deliver through 2019 and many opportunities to develop further. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take a role and make it their own.
What the company is like…
You will be based in our client's Head Office based near Gloucester but travelling to major venue partners across the UK (especially in the summer months). As a Project Manager, you will be joining a well-established events agency, getting involved with some of the UK's most popular events & festivals. In return, not only will you have the privilege of working for this fun and dynamic business, but you will also receive a generous 28 days holiday, income protection plan and a company matched pension scheme, amongst other benefits.
How to apply…
Like the sound of this role? We'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV in application or call the Niche team on 01793 230469 to find out more.