It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 28th August 2018
Projects Team Leader
Didcot, Oxfordshire | £32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service | Project Management | Continuous Improvement | Project Delivery | Customer Contracts | Line Management
Looking for a project role with a customer services management focus? Our client, who are market leaders in their field, are looking for a Project Team Leader to join their team at their South-Oxfordshire Head Office.
Not only will you get the opportunity to take the lead on some key projects, but this role also features the responsibility of line managing a team. Key duties of the Projects Team Leader include:
- Taking ownership for the management and delivery of a portfolio of client-oriented projects.
- Managing customer contracts, from curation to renewal.
- Seeking opportunities to continuously improve systems and strategy, utilising lean methodologies to improve the efficiency of project processes.
- Acting as line manager to a team of capable, customer service representatives, providing a consistent and capable customer service, which meets SLAs, KPIs and continuously adds value to the brand operations.
- Being attentive to the operational and commercial branches of the brand, making sure that operations are balanced between the needs of the customers, and the demands of the business.
- Working to ensure your team provide the highest levels of professional & effective transactional support, setting and monitoring achievable objectives.
- Providing training, development and coaching to your team, ensuring they possess the correct knowledge and skills to perform.
Due to the seniority of the role, the client is looking for an individual with balanced experience, touching on all key areas of responsibility. Applicants will align to the following criteria:
- You will have prior experience of Project governance, client management and team leadership.
- Having undertaken client-focused projects in the past, you will understand contract management, renewals and sales services in the scope of customer partnerships.
- Channelling a passion for service standards in your tuition, you will pass on your knowledge and understanding to your team of company procedures in training.
- Along with the drive to deliver exceptional customer service, we expect applicants to be experienced in direct line management within an office environment, confident in your ability to lead, manage and influence teams.
- You will be highly organised, articulate and confident in your ability to communicate with client professionals.
A new challenge; this Project Team Leader position will provide an exciting blend of responsibilities. The company also offers great benefits for permanent staff, so please, apply to Niche Recruitment today so we can tell you more!