Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 11th June 2018
Proposition Marketing Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £35000 - £50000 per annum
Proposition | Strategy | Planning | Development | B2B
PROPOSITION MARKETING MANAGER
Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for 2 Proposition Marketing Managers, with a minimum of 5yrs experience in a Senior Marketing role. As the Proposition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing & Managing market strategy and objectives
- Planning, managing and reviewing the business portfolio of marketing propositions
- Producing engaging customer focused marketing solutions for target audiences using appropriate channels
- Working with key stakeholders to interpret & implement marketing plans to time, budget and quality.
- Sales & Marketing activities that generate sales leads and increase ROI by helping to drive interest and traffic
To be considered for the role of Proposition Marketing Manager, you must have the following experience and skills:
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Project Planning & Management in a Senior role
- Effective Data Handling to define customer insights throughout the customer journey
- Development of Propositions that maximise customer behaviours through stakeholder liaison
- Experience in the effective utilisation of B2B channels
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
The role itself…
The Proposition Marketing Manager will use a full range of marketing channels by working through activities for the product portfolio. A busy and fast-paced role, you will be working closely with your marketing colleagues to create business leads and produce & deliver a portfolio of marketing communication activities in a customer focused and fascinating content.
What the company is like…
Our client is a well-established, leading provider of ICT software, services and technology to the educational sector with a reputation to uphold. As Proposition Marketing Manager, you will have a shared passion for improving the impact of the business services to their customers.
How do you apply…?
Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to discuss this opportunity!