1 – Reduces time-to-hire and YOUR time That famous old phrase “time is money”…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Witney, Oxfordshire | £22000 - £25000 per annum
Permanent | Purchase Ledger | Accounts Payable | Accounts | Accounts Administration
Posted on 13th August 2019
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a part-time role in West Oxfordshire?
Our client are looking for somebody with a minimum of one year's Purchase Ledger experience to join their Head Office team and support a prestigious UK brand.
Reporting into the CFO, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices for payment, in line with supplier terms
- Ensuring that internal approval has been granted for the payment of all invoices
- Batching, processing and posting invoices into accounts software
- Handling all supplier queries and ensuring that accounts are not put on stop
- Assisting with reconciliations and other relevant, internal accounting processes
- Monitoring Purchase Orders and relevant reporting
In order to be considered for the position, you will:
- Have a minimum of one years' experience in a Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable role
- Have excellent working knowledge of Excel and bespoke Accounting software
- Have experience of liaising with and managing supplier relationships
- Be self-motivated and competent managing a personal workload
- Have a "can-do" attitude and be happy to support the wider team, if required.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to speak to people at all levels
The role itself…
Is an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fantastic business on a permanent, part-time basis (20-25 hours per week). The position reports into the CFO and requires a fair amount of autonomy with an expectation that the Purchase Ledger Clerk will manage all supplier relationships from an accounting perspective. The team are hoping to fill the position as soon as possible and will offer a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000, plus benefits.
You will be joining this unique brand in an exciting period of growth, with ownership and accountability, giving you the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the business and contribute to the brands future.
The brand has an extremely strong identity and a passion which is channelled through the service they provide. The whole business is a friendly, collaborative environment; you will work hard but reap the benefits of being part of this fun and dynamic business.
How to apply…
If you are keen to apply for this fantastic position, please send us an application with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org