Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 21st June 2018
Receptionist – Temp to Perm
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £8.50 per hour
Receptionist | Front of House | Switchboard | Part-Time | Query Resolution | Customer Service | Temp to Perm
We have a fantastic Part-Time Receptionist opportunity for someone who's looking for a career to work around other commitments. Our client; a wonderful charity based just outside Swindon, is looking for a Receptionist to work 22.5 hours/week to join their growing team.
This position is working 3 days per week (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday) and is reporting to the Facilities Lead.
A traditional Front of House position, typical responsibilities include:
- Acting as first point of contact for incoming calls, transferring and escalating as appropriate.
- Greeting guests with a warm and welcoming front, directing guests with professionalism and the appropriate sensitivity.
- Assisting with administrative tasks when necessary, supporting the Facilities department.
- Making drinks for visitors and ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Organising the volunteer rota, to assist with ensuring volunteer levels are met.
- Maintaining the ingoing/outgoing postal system & Franking Machine.
- Providing assistance for adhoc duties when required.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role either Reception/Front of House/Switchboard.
- You'll have an excellent telephone manner, drawing upon natural communication skills.
- Someone who's happy to pitch-in with keeping the reception area presentable.
- A quick learner, you'll be confident to jump right in and assume responsibilities from the get-go.
- You'll be able to balance incoming enquiries with a professional, yet hospitable character.
- You'll have competent computer skills and be confident handling phone systems.
While perfect for someone who's juggling other responsibilities, we request that in applying, you'll be able to commit to the specified days of work. This is a Temp to Perm opportunity, so in passing the probation period, this will progress to a permanent role.
Sound good? Apply with Niche Recruitment today!