It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 26th July 2018
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £19000 per annum
Administration | Sales | Excel | Customer Services | Communication
INTERNATIONAL SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Niche Recruitment are looking for a Sales Support assistant to support in administrative tasks for their client's international team. A role based in West Oxfordshire, the International Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for:
- Effectively driving the international orders to ensure they are handled and processed efficiently and accurately
- Maintaining communication with the customers where required and ensuring high standards of Customer Service are met
- Accurately handling and inputting customer data
- Directly support the Sales Support Manager with Buying and Merchandising functions
- Ensuring that new customer reports are completed on a weekly basis
As International Sales Support Administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Competent with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- A background in retail and customer service with good communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Numerically minded
- Self-motivated and a team player with a willingness to learn
The role itself…
Based in our client's Oxfordshire Head Office, the International Sales Support Administrator will be a key member of the Merchandising team, providing support in all Sales Administration tasks. Using the order management process, you will provide high quality customer service by ensuring that the sales process is run efficiently and smoothly from order to shipping and beyond.
What the company is like…
Working in a friendly and dynamic business, the International Sales Support Administrator will enjoy sharing a passion for the brand with the rest of their team. As a member of this fun brand, you will benefit from generous holiday allowance, employee discount, bonus schemes, as well as an array of many other incentive based benefits.
How do you apply…?
If this sounds like the role for you, or if you think you know someone else it might suit, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today!