Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 14th September 2018
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Sales Executive | Business Development | Prospecting | Lead Generation | Communication | Building Relationships | Database Maintenance | Outbound Calls
SALES CONSULTANT - PART TIME/TERM TIME
On the hunt for a flexible role to work around other commitments such as school, that can also offer you the financial rewards of a full-time position?
We have a great opportunity working for a Head office in South Oxfordshire, looking for engaging individuals to join our client's Business Development team as Sales Consultants to drive growth for the business.
Open to those who need slightly reduced working times to accommodate school hours, this opportunity would fit in perfectly around a parents' schedule.
Working in a thriving B2B environment, the Sales Consultant is ideal for a confident and tenacious Business Development representative with the potential to build new leads and the charisma to secure them. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Tailoring a targeted sales approach to each new client, with the focus to develop the organisation's associate portfolio.
- Following up on campaigns with warm target calls, introducing existing and new clients to the portfolio range of the company's product reach.
- Responsible for identifying new potential clients, qualifying sales leads and building relationships with prospective partners.
- Building strong relationships with current and prospect client that will result in lasting partnerships.
- Explore possible potential client needs and promote how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial professional strategy.
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all Business Development activity, ensuring data is accurate and current.
- Assisting with sales campaigns, pursuing the further growth of the company.
A fantastic role for a diligent consultant who wants a fresh challenge and change of pace, this Sales Consultant opportunity is looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced challenging B2B environment.
- A first-class communicator who has a flair for networking with people on different levels.
- A Sales Consultant with a natural ability to manage workloads as it varies daily, along with preferable experience dealing with CRM systems.
- Confidence in outbound calling, in addition to having the energy to secure the interest of potential clients.
- Someone who thrives under a target-driven goal growth and is accustomed to working to KPIs.
- A candidate should be enthusiastic in regards to their self-progression, paired with faultless enthusiasm to persevere when faced with rejection.
This Business Development role also features a great bonus scheme (of up to 25%) with appealing benefits! The suggested working hours for this position are 9:30am - 2:30pm, so we request candidates be able to commit to these hours on a Mon-Fri basis, before applying to Niche Recruitment.