Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 18th December 2018
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £20000 - £24000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Sales | Business Development | Lead Generation | Telesales | Bonuses | Communication | Negotiation | Persuasion
We have a great opportunity working for a Head Office in South Oxfordshire, looking for energetic, engaging individuals to join our client's supportive Business Development Team.
A lively role, with the potential for great financial rewards and valuable progression opportunities, this sales role is well suited to a challenge-hungry individual with a flair for communication and a desire to drive growth for the business.
Working in a fast-paced B2B environment, the Sales Consultant role is ideal for a confident and tenacious sales representative with the potential to build new leads and the charisma to secure them. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Tailoring a targeted sales approach to each new client, with the aim to building lasting relationships and developing the organisation's associate portfolio
- Establishing client needs and promoting how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial strategy
- Proactively identifying new potential clients, qualifying sales leads and building relationships with prospective partners
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all Business Development activity, ensuring data is accurate and up-to-date
- Assisting with sales campaigns, pursuing the further growth of the company
- Following up on campaigns with warm target calls, introducing existing and new clients to the company's product range
A fantastic role for a diligent consultant who wants a fresh challenge and change of pace, this Sales Consultant opportunity is looking for a candidate who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven B2B sales environment
- Is a first-class communicator who has a flair for networking and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Is confident with outbound calling, and has the enthusiasm to secure the interest of potential clients
- Possesses a natural ability to manage varying workloads
- Is accustomed to working to KPIs
- Is enthusiastic about their own self-progression
- Has faultless perseverance when faced with rejection
- Preferably has experience dealing with CRM systems
This Sales Consultant role also features a competitive bonus scheme with attractive benefits! If this sounds like an appealing opportunity, then apply now by submitting your CV to Niche Recruitment.