Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 7th September 2018
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Sales | Business Development | Sales Campaigns | Negotiation | Presenting | Communication | Closing | Building Relationships
Are you an engaging individual, looking for a new Sales role to match? Our Market-leading client with a Head Office in South Oxfordshire is looking for Sales Consultants to join their team and drive growth.
Working in a thriving B2B environment, the Sales Consultant is ideal for a confident and tenacious Business Development representative with the potential to build off the back of new leads and the charisma to secure them. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Tailoring a targeted sales approach to each new client, with the focus to develop the organisation's associate portfolio.
- Responsible for identifying new potential clients, qualifying sales leads and building relationships with prospective partners.
- Generating high calibre face-to-face meetings to follow through with opportunities and close deals.
- Building strong relationships with current and prospect clients that will result in lasting partnerships.
- Explore possible potential client needs and promote how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial professional strategy.
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all Business Development activity, ensuring data is accurate and current.
- Managing sales campaigns from end to end, pursuing the further growth of the company.
A fantastic role for a diligent consultant who wants a fresh challenge and change of pace, this sales Consultant opportunity is looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced challenging B2B environment.
- A first-class communicator who has a flair for networking with people on different levels.
- A Sales Consultant with a natural ability to manage heavy workloads as it varies daily, along with preferable experience dealing with CRM systems.
- Confidence in outbound calling, in addition to having the energy to carry this onto face-to-face meetings.
- The ability to manage multiple sales campaigns at different stages of their timeline.
- A candidate who is enthusiastic in regards to their self-progression, paired with faultless enthusiasm to persevere when faced with rejection.
If this Business Development role sounds like the kind of role that you can sink your teeth into, we want to know! Apply to Niche Recruitment