Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 11th December 2018
Sales Development Executive – New Tech Start-up Opportunity
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £30000 per annum + £30,000 OTE
Sales | Business Development | Salesforce | Technology | Direct Sales
Sales Development Executive - New Tech Start-up Opportunity
£30,000 base + £30,000 OTE
Do you want to be part of an innovative tech start-up company at the beginning of an upward trajectory?
Joining a pioneering business as a Sales Development Executive, you would be an integral part in driving the success of this vision.
Launching from their Swindon office, this business development opportunity is key to the UK growth of their product, which is a leading Software as a Solution (SAAS) product.
The Sales Development Executive will be acting as a sales expert and product champion, presenting the benefits of this exciting new product from its infancy, with ambitious growth plans, to key prospective clients across the UK. This product is specifically aimed at clients who use SalesForce as their CRM system.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Investigating and establishing client leads through market research
- Making engaging calls, building relationships with client base
- Developing sales campaigns
- Networking at events to promote the product
- Recording all sales activity, including forecasting and reporting
- Catering sales approach to each prospective client - identifying their business needs and presenting product solutions
Tenacious and resilient, the Sales Development Executive will be a tech-savvy individual with a real hunger for sales.
Additionally, you will:
- Have 2 years minimum sales experience in a lively, results driven environment
- Have experience working to KPIs and targets
- Be confident working independently; a real self-starter
- Have an engaging persona with a proactive approach
- Fantastic communicator both over the phone and in person, including sales pitching within a corporate setting
- Be able to negotiate and close deals effectively, handling objections and influencing outcomes
Sounds like you? Apply with a current CV to Niche Recruitment ASAP.