Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Senior Management Accountant
Witney, Oxfordshire | £42000 - £48000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Management Accountant | Accounting | Finance | Purchase Ledger
Posted on 14th November 2019
Are you a Senior Management Accountant with a background in Purchase Ledger? Looking for a new role with a fantastic brand who are highly regarded in their industry and growing steadily?
Our energetic client is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their Finance team following a period of positive internal change due to growth.
The Senior Management Accountant will act as a number 2 to the Head of Finance and will:
- Act as a first point of contact for team & business queries in the absence of the Head of Finance.
- Finalise all aspects of period-end accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Post journals, including review against budgets and forecasts and variance analysis.
- Review all control accounts with a key focus on Purchase Ledger.
- Update a rolling forecast with actual monthly data.
- Assist with the production of the annual financial budget, including making presentations to the Board
- Produce VAT returns and process Intrastat submissions.
- Support the Head of Finance with insurance renewals and ongoing claims.
- Manage internal audit controls and introduce new processes.
- Manage a team of two Accounts Payable staff, including staff development, reviews and appraisal
- Sign off key supplier statements
In order to be considered you will:
- Be qualified or a finalist in CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in a Management Accountant role.
- Have proven experience of managing and developing a team.
- Be commercially minded in terms of how Finance fits into the wider business.
- Have a driven attitude with proven ability to motivate a team and meet tight deadlines
The role itself…
Is the result of growth within the Finance team, due to overall growth of this fantastic brand. Following a recent hire within Purchase Ledger, the Management Accountant will manage two direct Purchase Ledger reports and take joint responsibility for the Management Accounting alongside a colleague. Acting as "number two" to the Head of Finance, you will take a pivotal role in the forward growth of the team and act as the key contact in Finance when the Head of is absent.
What the company is like…
You will be joining this unique brand in an exciting period of growth, with ownership and accountability, giving you the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the business and contribute to the brands future. This role offers an exciting and unique range of employee perks as well as definite progression in the future for the right individual.
How to apply…
If this vacancy ticks all your boxes and fits in with your experience, then get in touch by submitting your CV ASAP in response to this advert.