Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 4th October 2018
Senior Marketing Campaign Executive
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £27000 per annum
Marketing | Campaign | ROI | Content | Digital
SENIOR MARKETING CAMPAIGN EXECUTIVE - IMMEDIATE START - 6 MONTHS FTC
How would you rate your Copywriting experience? Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Campaign Executive to work for their well-established Swindon-based client. Joining their large marketing team, you will be responsible for the following daily activities:
- The planning and development of marketing collateral and content across multiple channels, including web, email, print & social media
- Raising brand awareness to key audiences through the utilisation of marketing plans, striving for maximum ROI
- Writing engaging content in the support of new organisation partner acquisition
- Actively implementing L&D through presentation and/or creating the marketing collateral to support the uptake
- Ensuring the company adheres to relevant compliances where necessary with regards to data Protection and Cookie Law.
To be considered for the position of Senior Marketing Campaign Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent, desirably with CIM or IDM qualification
- Digital Marketing experience and understanding of marketing theory
- Demonstrable proven track record of previous successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of CRM, as well as managing budgets
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
The role itself…
Providing all-round support to one of their products, the Senior Marketing Campaign Executive will be contributing to the delivery of the marketing plan. They be responsible for generating engaging and consistent content across multiple channels to include web, email, print, and social media. This role would suit someone with broad marketing experience- traditional and digital. However, it is vital that you have some digital experience to apply. Email marketing is a growing channel, so it is also important that you have used Dotmailer or similar platform. Although the whole team is there to support you, our client would prefer someone who can walk in and get on with campaigns straight away without too much training required.
What the company is like…
Widely known for their portfolio of products, the Senior Marketing Campaign Executive will join our well-established IT client as it goes through an exciting period of growth. They have a reputation to uphold which heavily relies on the Marketing team's ability to create engaging content in collateral and across multiple marketing channels. This is a fixed-term contract to cover maternity but there are likely to be ongoing opportunities for the right person.
How do you apply…?
A great opportunity to join this friendly team of likeminded people - if it sounds like a challenge you would like to pursue, please get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more!