Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 23rd November 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £30000 per annum
Digital | Marketing | SEO | Web Content | Strategy |
Niche Recruitment are looking to recruit a new SEO Executive for their client, a growing Digital Marketing Agency based just outside Swindon. A fresh and exciting opportunity for an SEO guru looking to make an impact in the online marketing industry, the SEO Executive will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on all SEO campaigns, internal and external, and measuring the success by means of reports through analysis and insights
- Carrying out data and keyword research to present new strategies and recommendations to the business
- Prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are met to plan, budget and meet on-going targets
- Being pro-active about your role in building relationships with clients and your familiarity with their businesses
- Following established guidelines and adhering to best practice SEO at all times by keeping up to date with the latest news and developments
- Developing marketing and campaign content and link building strategies as directed by the SEO Manager
To be considered for the role as SEO Executive, you must have the following skills & experience:
- Solid experience in a similar role with a successful track record of increasing SEO
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of using tools and processes such as Google, Webmaster, Ecommerce filter systems, Schema, Website redirects, Canonicalisation and Mobile First
- Exemplary attention to detail when it comes to copywrite for online content and landing pages
- Strong understanding of CMS, web site development techniques and the consumer journey
- Creatively minded with solid communication skills, written and verbal
- The passion to eat, breathe and sleep SEO!
The role itself…
Reporting to the SEO Manager, the ideal candidate for the new SEO Executive perhaps has had experience within a marketing agency but is now looking to step up to a more strategic and technical role. The typical daily duties will range from data and keyword research to pitch to new clients, measuring and reporting campaign success.
What the company is like…
Working in a fresh and rural picturesque location just outside Swindon, the SEO Executive will benefit from a competitive salary, up to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme as well as many other benefits. You will have the opportunity to work on your own ongoing personal development in a dynamic business environment.
How do you apply…?
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more on 01793 230469.