We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 26th September 2018
Service Coordinator – Italian/Spanish Speaking
Swindon, Wiltshire | £20000 - £23000 per annum
Customer Services | Spanish | Italian | Excel | Numerate
Service Coordinator - Italian/Spanish Speaking
Our client; a well-established company who operate from their Swindon offices are looking for a Support Coordinator to join their team, acting as service lead, providing support to their Italian & Spanish speaking client base.
This Italian/Spanish Services Coordinator role is working to support their client services operations. With an analytical and reporting focus to the service delivery, this role aims to provide comprehensive support. Key responsibilities of the Services Coordinator include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support via phone and email, alongside the further Operations department to facilitate the smooth running of the team.
- Utilising your language skills, you'll liaise with a range of product consumers, from English, Italian & Spanish, providing ad-hoc translations, and delivering a high-level of accumulated product knowledge.
- Your main priority in the role will be ensuring that, as a result of achieving client query resolution via reporting, the product portfolio is operating to the agreed service levels.
- Managing client data, you'll be able to analyse performance, providing user support, and summarise functions for client and management review, amending records as needed.
- Working in parallel to other departments to achieve common goals, you will collaborate to implement an effective feedback framework.
- Managing inbound/outbound correspondence, triaging enquiries and cases, prioritising appropriately and responding in a timely manner.
- Maintain records on the company database, ensuring data is accurate, relevant and up-to-date.
In applying for this position, it goes without saying that you'll be a keen linguist, with proficient skills in not only English, but also Italian and Spanish. Additionally, you'll the successful candidate will also be able to match the following:
- Provide confident and competent support, balancing workloads to deadlines.
- You'll be an individual who prides themselves on delivering superior service delivery
- This requires a highly organised and numerical individual to balance workloads, delivering necessary resources to clients and reporting back on progress, preserving brand integrity.
- Working on your own responsibilities in conjunction with the further Ops team requires the candidate to work comfortably both in a group and as an individual.
- You will be knowledgeable utilising MS Excel with a reporting focus in parallel to Client database systems.
- Deliver strong administrative capability, attending to a variety of responsibilities.
- A fantastic communicator, you'll be able to demonstrate good team-working skills, with experience of working in a lively, procedure-driven environment.
Does this sound like you, or someone you know? Apply for this role through Niche Recruitment today.