Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Swindon, Wiltshire | £35000 - £45000 per annum
Posted on 9th October 2019
We are looking to recruit a talented IT professional, a keen problem solver with demonstrable experience in the relevant technologies, to join a growing in-house development team working for a leading company who works with organisations throughout Europe.
With an excellent understand of ASP.Net, C# and ideally a degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering, this would be fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your skills in a fast-paced role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company's product and technology strategy
- Support the web application features with development in T-SQL
- Adhere to Source Code Management process using Microsoft Azure DevOps GIT Source Control and JIRA for Issue management
- Assist in the process of release and delivery of new versions / continuous release of web solutions hosted within the Microsoft Azure environment
- Develop secure code, adhering to OWASP principles of good secure coding
- Proactively contribute to internal design forums, development workshops, sprint retrospective meetings, engaging positively with the business
- To adhere to the security protocols
- To assist with the investigation of product development issues, bugs, enhancements, lifecycle evolution.
- Maximize accuracy and quality of data through robust processes and quality management
- Treat all customer and dealer information as highly confidential
- Any other tasks as outlined by the Technical Architect, Development Manager, Directo
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a good understanding of:
- MS SQL Server
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience working as developer
What the company is like…
The organisation is a dynamic, fast-paced business that provide sophisticated web application solutions that involve the collection and validation of operational data, production of analytical performance reports and dashboards. The company work with a global client and user base and supported from their Head Office in Swindon. A growing, ambitious business.
How to apply…
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and your skills and experience match then please get in touch by submitting your CV or emailing email@example.com for more details.