It’s been a busy start to April for Niche…this last week alone, we have…
Posted on 10th April 2018
Stock & Cost Accountant
Bath, Somerset | Up to £28000 per annum
Accountancy | Forecasting | Reporting | Reconciliations | SAGE | Stock Purchasing | Finance Transactions | AAT
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a stunning brand with gorgeous offices, nestled in the heart of Bath, for an experienced Accountancy Executive within our client's Stock Purchases and Variances department.
The Stock and Cost Accountant, who reports into the Financial Controller, will be responsible for the understanding and management of the company's stock purchasing, reconciliations & accounting processes in its entirety.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Cost, End-Balance & Periodic Stock Reconciliations.
- Investigation into transit balances and stock deposits.
- Regular reporting and cash-flow forecasting.
- Maintenance of Receipts, documentation and databases, working with SAGE and other finance systems.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of stock landed cost factors and invoices, commitments & spend.
This is a unique finance support role and you must have experience working in a fast-paced, process driven environment, in compliance with stringent company policy.
Your administration skills will be exceptional and it's imperative that you have excellent communication skills. If you have a good ground knowledge of finance, (with a finance, ideally part qualified AAT or equivalent) and can work well in a team then please do apply.
With the ability to commute directly from Bath train-station, this role would suit either locals, or commuters.