Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Team Administrator – Part Time
Fairford, Gloucestershire | £20000 - £22000 per annum + Pro Rata
Administration | Admin | Education | Learning & Development | Diary Management
Posted on 14th November 2019
Are you an experienced administrator looking for part time hours, Monday to Friday? Have an interest in young people and outdoor learning?
Our fantastic client, The Ernest Cook Trust, are looking for a self-driven & highly organised individual to join their Learning Team.
The Learning Team Assistant will….
- Undertake all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Learning department & support the Learning team.
- Answer phones and liaise with schools and groups wishing to make bookings.
- Assist with the management of course bookings, diaries and related paperwork, such as risk assessments.
- Assist with gaining and processing feedback on courses.
- Populate a new database of useful contacts & beneficiaries, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Assist with the ordering of resources and supplies for the team.
In order to be considered for the Learning Team Assistant position you will:
- Hold enhanced DBS certification or be happy to be checked.
- Be highly IT literate across Microsoft Word, Excel and online CRM systems.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative, team support role
- Ideally have an interest in education, outdoor learning, charitable work & environmental impact.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Be willing to take on a wide range of tasks in order to fully support the team
- Have an articulate, polite phone manner and a keen eye for detail.
The role itself…
The Learning Team Assistant will undertake all administrative tasks required to facilitate the smooth running of the department and the operational efficiency of the field-based Learning Team. The team require somebody to work 17.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, ideally starting at 8:30am when the phones are typically busier for the department. Based at the charity's rural and dog friendly head office in Fairford.
The Ernest Cook Trust is one of the UK's leading outdoor learning charities whose vision is for an environmentally engaged society. Rooted in the conservation and management of the countryside, the Trust actively encourages children and young people to learn from the land through hands-on outdoor learning opportunities on its estates and by offering grants.
Keen to apply?
Think this could be the role for you? Pop an application over to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Charli Cumberpatch at Niche Recruitment on 01793 230 469 !