We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 18th September 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £12.70 per hour
PA | Team Support | Organisation | Diary Management | Stakeholder Liaison | Appointment Booking | Query Management | Documentation | Administration
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a competent and well-organised team PA to provide administrative support to a further team, working at a fantastic Swindon-based organisation.
This is a temporary assignment with plans to continue up until the end May 2019, so please only apply should you be on immediate/reduced notice, and can commit to the full duration of the temporary contract.
The Team PA is providing efficient support to multiple individuals, and requires a competent representative to hit the ground running with standard PA duties including:
- Diary Management, Inbox Management & Appointment booking.
- Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
- Organising meetings, booking venues and issuing invitations respectively.
- Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Representing the client during professional meetings in providing resources & refreshments.
In applying, you will undoubtedly have previous PA experience or similar in a busy office environment. Candidates will also be able to identify with the following points:
- Your Previous PA experience will be gained at a senior level.
- Additionally, you'll preferably have experience providing support to a further team of people.
- You will be able to stay focused under pressure and possess the initiative to take on responsibilities from the get-go.
- As a standard, you will be familiar with encountering confidential information and exhibiting appropriate discretion in your response.
If this role sounds of interest and you're available on short notice, please get in touch with Niche Recruitment today!