Ever wondered what it’s really like to be an Executive Assistant? We caught up…
Temporary Customer Services Advisor
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £17000 per annum
Customer Service | Customer Service Advisor | Inbound Calls | Temporary
Posted on 10th September 2019
Do you value first class customer experience? Love leaving customers delighted? Top-notch communication skills? Well read on for your chance to join an amazing high-end brand based in Witney.
An exciting opportunity is available for a temporary Customer Service Advisor to join this luxury retail Head Office team for 15 weeks to cover additional work in the run up to Christmas.
Being the 1st point of contact, the Customer Service Advisor will:
- Answer a variety of incoming enquiries via phone, email and social medial platforms.
- Be able to prioritise and manage inbound queries, covering all avenues within a timely manner.
- Take customer orders, utilising market knowledge to identify opportunities to up-sell.
- Escalate or transfer more complex queries as necessary.
- Uphold stringent service standards to reflect the client's luxury branding.
- Maintain the customer database with relevant, accurate data derived from calls.
- Track orders, updating client information, and logging issues are all part and parcel of the role.
Particularly suiting an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, applicants should also:
- Be available to start on 7th October and commit to 15 weeks work.
- Possess previous experience of working within a contact centre environment, providing high-levels of service.
- Have experience with working in a retail sector and will understand how to prioritise issue resolution while managing multiple cases at once.
- A good understanding of using databases, with good attention to detail, as you will be expected to document call logs.
- Be able to adjust to peaks and troughs of business within the retail industry, keeping a level head under pressure.
- Have outstanding communication skills, as well as good data-entry skills.
- Be accustomed to working to KPIs within SLAs.
The role itself…
This role is looking for a confident and self-starting individual who wants to really hit the ground running, picking up new processes quickly. You will be passionate in providing excellent service levels, which by extension maintain the company brand. This Customer Service Advisor position needs a natural confidence in communicating with customers and other internal teams.
What the company is like…
You will be joining this unique brand in an exciting period of growth, with ownership and accountability, giving you the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the business and contribute to the brands future. This role offers an exciting and unique range of employee perks in a team-focused dynamic environment!
How to apply…
If this position is ticking boxes with your experience and preferences, then we want to hear from you! Please send us an application with your up-to-date CV.