Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 12th November 2018
Web Design Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £40000 - £45000 per annum
Web Design | UK | eCommerce | UI | HTML | CSS | Design Manager
Are you an experienced Web Designer looking to step up into a management role? Niche Recruitment are on the hunt for a confident Web Design Manager to work for their Oxfordshire- based client, a multi-brand ecommerce business. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the successful candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Helping to build upon and maintain the brand identities through effective web design and creative consistency
- Planning and executing multiple design projects at the same time, from concept to launch, adhering to strict deadlines
- Managing a host of talented freelance designers, able to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Utilising a strong knowledge of creative web technologies technology to create and install artwork to web platforms
- Researching and working to brand guidelines, through typography and creative layout, with a strong eye for detail
To be considered for the role of Web Design Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5yrs experience in Web Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in multi-device optimisation
- Knowledge of UX & UI design
- Competent in the use of a variety of web technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Exceptionally well-organised and able to work autonomously
As the Web Design Manager, the successful candidate will be a self-starter, ready to take ownership of this fast-paced role. Able to deliver a multitude of projects to tight deadlines, simultaneously, you will be able to influence each brief with creative flair and identity, homing in on the romance of the brands through effective & consistent design. You'll draw on your strong web technology and UX/UI experience, delivering designs for everything from email campaigns, social media, website platforms, web banners, mobile/tablet optimisation, and anything else consumer-directed for a feminine online audience.
Our client is a multi-channel clothing & accessories retailer who are nestled in the South-East Oxfordshire area. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Web Design Manager will work closely with the Creative Team as well as Freelance Creatives. You'll also be familiar with communicating cross-functionally across different teams, national & international, throughout the design process in order to deliver a cohesive campaign from brief to presentation.
How to apply
Believe you're right for the role? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more about this exciting role!