Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Digital Communications Executive -FILLED
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £25000 - £36000 per annum
Posted by Gemma Baker
29th May 2019
This Digital Communications Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Gemma on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Consider yourself an expert in social media and enhancing a company’s digital presence? Looking for a role that will give the ability to create simple but compelling and beautiful content? If so, then the role of Digital Communications Executive could be the role you’ve been waiting for…
Niche Recruitment are on the hunt for a Digital Communications Executive to join their client’s well-established business who have recently ventured out into new markets and are looking to improve their online brand and messaging.
You will play a significant role in the improvement of the website through content and online storytelling. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing website content and appreciate the importance of usability and content that resonates with an audience. As a Digital Communications Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, optimising and managing user-friendly digital content that encourages repeat custom
- Ensuring all content is consistent, accurate and up to date with an on-brand tone of voice
- Liaising with the internal teams and department leads to advise and inspire them to supply relevant digital content
- Running regular reports and tracking the effectiveness of content to drive improvements
- Lead on the shape and direction of the social media strategy
- Ensure that employer branding is current, and tone of voice is consistent
- Advising internally on user experience and improving customers overall digital journey
To be considered for this role of Digital Communications Executive you must have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of managing web content
- Strong understanding of what makes good online content and how to target different audiences
- Proven knowledge and appreciation of UX
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Strategic and innovative, a skilled problem solver
- Experience in project planning & management
- Great organisational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Ability to analyse data and develop actionable insights
The role itself…
A newly created role that sits in the central Comms team, you will work with the team to ensure that the company is using online channels in an impactful and effective way.
What the company’s like…
The Digital Communications Executive will be working within a growing team who have a big focus on digital platforms and website improvements. You will be welcomed into a great team of like-minded, innovative marketers, where you will be encouraged to share your new ideas and feel empowered by those around you.
How do you apply…?
If you have a track record of improving digital presence and maximizing the full potential of social platforms in a B2B environment, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us on 01793 230469!
Why not check out our live job vacancies here!