Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Digital Marketing Executive – FILLED
North London, London | Up to £25,000
Posted by Gemma Baker
9th August 2019
This Digital Marketing Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Gemma on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Step into the wonderful world of video production with our latest marketing vacancy! The team at Niche Recruitment are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to be their client’s new Digital Marketing Executive. As the team’s latest recruit, you’ll be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
• Setting up, managing and maintaining professional social media accounts
• Analysing and reporting website performance, using tools such as Google Analytics
• Creating engaging and thought-provoking online content
• Regular organic social media posting
• Creation of detailed press releases
• Contributing to creative ideas in order to help raise brand awareness
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive role, you should have the following skill set and experience:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience
• Knowledge of Facebook Ad Management, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
• Stellar attention to detail and undeniable proactiveness
• Confident communication skills and the ability to share ideas
• A strong creative flair and imaginative content builder
The role itself…
This exciting role will require an inspiring individual who is eager to help our client’s business grow. This role gives you the chance to be a true key player within a marketing team but also work closely to support other members of the business. If you enjoy working independently as well as within a team – this role gives you a wonderful blend of both and is the role for you!
What the company is like…
Operating on a Global scale, you will be joining a trusted and well-respected business in the heart of North London. In the business world, this innovative company is a big player and with a rapid growth period during the summer, now is THE time to get on board. Want to get your voice heard? This role will give you the opportunity to connect to audiences across the globe and your ideas could turn into an international campaign.
How to apply…?
If your creative touch and fire in your belly matches the requirements of this job description, we’d love to chat through this role more with you. Get in touch with our marketing Resourcer, Gemma to find out more! Contact her on 01793 230469 or drop her an email to email@example.com. She looks forward to hearing back from you.