Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
EMAIL DEVELOPER/DESIGNER – FILLED
Theale, Berkshire | Competitive
Posted by Michelle Graham
8th May 2019
This Email Developer/Design role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Gemma on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Niche Recruitment are looking for a creative Email Developer/Designer to join their client’s family-run business in Theale. You’ll bring an innovative mindset to the organisation and be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day email managing, designing and development
- Attending meetings, providing feedback and optimising recommendations
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practice and competitor activity
- Building strong relationships with the marketing and creative team
To be considered for the role as Email Developer, you will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- Experience of developing responsive email designs
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Passion for HTML5 and CSS3 development
- Good knowledge of automated email programmes
- Experience working with web-based content management systems (Saas)
- Ability to work with scripting languages (jQuery)
The role itself…
Working closely with managers from both the Email Marketing and Email Design team, the Email Developer will enjoy producing engaging designs whilst having good attention to detail and brilliant time management.
What the company is like…
Joining a passionate team, you’ll work across the company’s three main brands as well as other business partners where no two days are ever the same. With a competitive salary and brilliant employee benefits, free on-site parking AND generous staff discounts – this permanent role truly is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate.
How to apply…?
Think you can bring a fresh perspective to this role? Brilliant – we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with us today on 01793 230469 or drop us over an application with a link to your updated portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why not check out our live job vacancies here!